Uncompromising Patient Care
Globally Recognised Surgical Excellence
What we do
We treat you like family. We offer you our honest, measured advice and strive to keep you away from the operating room for as long as possible, whilst considering your individual circumstance and lifestyle. If you do need surgery, our elective orthopedic and trauma surgeries include:
- Hip replacement (primary to complex revision)
- Knee replacement (primary to complex revision)
- Partial (Unicompartmental) knee replacement (medial and lateral)
- Patello-femoral knee replacement
- Computer navigated knee replacement
- Robotic knee surgery
- Patient-specific knee replacement (with 3D printed customised cutting guides)
- Knee arthroscopy
- Soft tissue knee reconstruction (e.g. anterior cruciate ligament repair)
- Soft tissue shoulder reconstruction (e.g. rotator cuff repair)
- Hip arthroscopy
- Soft tissue hip reconstruction (e.g. gluteal repair)
- Surgery for trauma (e.g. fractures)
Our Care Philosophy
We believe it takes a team to give you the best health outcome, and as surgeons, we know we are only one part of that big picture. We surround you with our highly qualified and caring team of nurses, physiotherapists, podiatrists, anesthetists and physicians who work collaboratively around you to give you a treatment plan, designed specifically for your individual surgical and non-surgical needs.
We want your journey with us to be a smooth one. We believe that your partner, family member or friend, plays a very important role in your recovery. Our Carer Support Program is designed to guide them through all the things they can do after hospital discharge, to make your recovery at home as smooth as possible.
Professor Riaz Khan is an internationally recognised clinician, respected for his leading expertise in orthopaedic surgery and research, with over 70 peer reviewed publications. He has extensive experience introducing and assessing innovative orthopaedic technologies and techniques.
Our friendly team are here to help and guide you through every step of your surgical journey. You will meet our administration team upon your initial consultation and they will be your first point of contact for any questions you may have.
To help you and your carer become familiar with your surgical journey,
please take a virtual 360 tour of the Joint Studio and Hollywood Private Hospital.